A stranger at the door



This is our story. One Frightening morning in Woozworld, at HannahMess Adoption centre. Where, Sadie (That is me) and my Sister Susie had been for months. It only the best one left that was good enough as a home, the others homes we went to, the carers were so mean we had cuts and bruises all down our arms.
Mine and Susie’s Mum died having birth, but we didn’t know what happened to our father. Susie was the oldest one, she was born before me, but we love each other so much.
We lay in our beds cold, colder than the day of Christmas, we just wanted to be warm, warm in our beds were our foster parents could take care of us well. So far our lives have been threatened with a cruel and a unhappy childhood. But… there was a knock at the door. Susie and I got out of our beds that very minute. I turned the door knob, opened the door and there was a tall man with dark brown hair and green eyes staring at us from his incredible hight.
‘Hello, is this the HannahMess adoption centre? I am the new Owner.’ Questioned the man at the door ‘My Name is Mr R awesome’ he continued
‘Yes come in! Come in!’ Spoke Susie, but I was too shy to speak. ‘The desk is right over there’ Susie continued again as she showed him the way.
We let Hannah and Mr Rawesome talk as I dragged Susie Back over.
‘What! We are going to have a new owner !? What if he beaten us like what we had before!?’ I cried Shocked
‘We’re going to have to live with it’ replied Susie

TO BE CONTINUED IN #2

3 comments: