GALE


Celeste, Clarissa, Gale and Myra were friends since they met each other. And they met in Kindergarten. But in one day, it all changes.
Celeste had to move to Palm Coast, Florida. Clarissa was killed, (drowned in a lake) and Myra killed Clarissa so, Myra is in juvie right now. Gale was lonely now. And the accidents happened in ONE day. Gale had a lot, lot, free time going in her life. So, she decided to make new friends, but it was hard to do, because she had an anger problem.
             I sighed; sat on a tree branch, “I have lost all of my friends in one day!” she shouted to the God, “I need friends!” She wailed.
I walked to my home, sad, as usually, and told my mother everyone, and then my mother said, “That’s impossible, your friends can’t be all gone in one day, Gale! Have you gone out of your mind?!”
“I’m telling the truth! Call their parents!” I wailed, “I’m serious!”
“Okay, Gale, I will and I will find out and give you punishment if you were lying to me,” Mother said.
“And if I was telling the truth, you will let me move to a new school!” I said.
“Deal,” Mother said, “I’ll win, and you’ll lose,” she smirked.
So, Mom called Celeste’s mother first.
Ring…1…2…3…4… No reply, dialing. This call has been disconnected.
“Okay, Gale, you’re in luck, but I have to call other of the mothers.” Mom said.
Ring…1… (Someone answers)
Clarissa’s mother: “Hello?” (Sound in the background that someone was sniffling)
Gale’s mother: “Hello! How’s Clarrisa?”
Clarissa’s mother: “Sniffles, sniffles) didn’t you hear the news? Clarissa is dead. (Sniffles, sniffles)”
Gale’s mother: “Oh, I’m so sorry, there; I will hang up and leave you alone with the memories of Clarissa.”
Call has been disconnected.
“Okay, Gale, you’re in luck again! I have to call the last mother, Myra’s mother.”
I nods, and puts a smile on my face and popped a strawberry gum all over my face.
Ring…1…2…3 (someone answers)
Myra’s mother: “Hello?”
Gale’s mother: “Hi Sydney! How’s your daughter, Myra?”
Myra’s mother: “I don’t know, she’s in juvie.”
(Myra’s mother hangs up)
“Wow, Gale, you did really tell the truth! Your friends are in a disaster!”
“See, I wasn’t lying, so, now what school will I be going?” I asked.
“Hm, I was thinking about of moving,”
“Yay! Let’s do it!”
        “Okay, we’ll pack tomorrow; today I will be searching on the Internet for some good houses for you, me, and Michael.”
        “I’ll play on the Internet, okay?” I said.
        “Okay, honey.” Mother said, as she threw a smile on her face.
        Gale smirked; she can’t wait for the moving day!
        Gale went on the computer and played games on the Internet for few hours, and shut down the computer.
        A day later, it was the moving day! I was so excited, so was Michael, he was jumping around as a four years old boy, but he is like an four years old boy, by of his immatureness, but he is really seven years old. Some people thought I was fourteen years old but, I was really ten years old. Because people says I’m mature and I’m 5’6. That’s really tall for ten years old, right?
        Anyways, I put all of her stuff in the moving truck. So did my mother and Michael.
        “Are you ready for the big day, Gale?” Mom said.
        “You bet I am!” I grinned, as she jumped on the truck, and they drove away, arrived to a small house, which was pink.
        “What the—?” I said, “Why is the house pink!!”
        “Well, this house is tradition, your great-great-great gave to your great-great grandfather, then gave to your great grandfather, gave to your grandfather, now it’s ours! This house is magic.”
        “Houses can’t be magic,” I says, laughing of disbelief.
        “It can if you are a witch,” Mom said.
        “So you are a witch!” I yelled.
        “No, but you are.” Mom said, “Actually I’m a mortal, your father is a warlock, your brother is a warlock, too, but I told him to keep it a secret, because you weren’t a witch yet.”
        “My brother is younger than me, and I aren’t even a witch, and he is.” I was shocked.
        “Well, female witches are always late being a witch, they will turn into witches when they are ten years old.” Mom explains, “I saw you lying on the air, instead of your bed last night, I cried because you became a witch last night, anyways, I told your Magic Manager, and he said it was time to move into this pink house.”
        Figures.
        “So, where is my bedroom?” I asked.
        “Don’t you want to meet someone first?” Mom said.
        “Sure?” I answered.
        “Go upstairs, you’ll find a door that says ‘Witch Abigail’, she will explain everything, okay?”
        “Okay.”
        I went upstairs, I searched fifty doors, until I saw a door that says, ‘Witch Abigail’, I was like, finally!
        Before I would even open one creak of the door, someone already said, “Come in.”
         So I did. “Hi,” I said.
        “Hello,” the voice said, and then she turned around, “My name is Abigail. Nice to meet you.”
        “You’re very small.” I said, in a very rude way.
        “Thank you, Gale.” She was polite.
        “Wait, how old are you?” I asked.
        “Seven years old.” She smirked.
        “Wait—I thought you have to be ten years old to be a witch?”
        “Yeah, I’m a half-mortal.” Abigail explains, “Half-mortals gets to be an witch by five years old.”
        “Lucky!” I said.
        “Yeah, anyways, don’t want you to sit d0wn?”
        I saw what Abigail was pointing to, a chair, “Sure” I said, as I sat down.



NOT FINISHED (PART TWO WILL BE POSTED)

No comments:

Post a Comment