Summer Camp



CHAPTER 1

“Come on, honey.” Mom screeched, “We’re late for summer camp.”
“But Mom!” I whined, “I don’t want to go.”
“Oh come on, sweetie, I didn’t pay for this for nothing! You’ll be fine.” Mom said, banging on my door.
“Ugh, okay,” I said, bringing the suitcase downstairs, “But what if I won’t?”
“Don’t think about it, sweetie. You’ll see nice friends, Meghan.” Mom said.
I putted the suitcase into the van, and I got in. I played with my DS until we arrived. “Are you excited, Meghan?” Mom smiled.
“No,” I said coldly. Mom rolled her eyes. “You’ll have fun.”
“Yeah, right.”
Then, we arrived to Camp Isola Bella. It smelled like forest, and animal poop. I didn’t like the smell. One woman nicely led me to a cabin.
“Hello,” she smiled, “You’re new, aren’t you?”
“Yes,” I blinked.
“Well, you will have fun.” She smiled, “Welcome to Cabin Oneida. These girls are your roommates, Skylar, Madison, please make Meghan feel home.” And then she left.
“Hi,” said Skylar.
“Hey,” I said.
“Just put your stuff on this bed.” Madison said, pointing to a plain bed with light blue blanket, “And leave me alone,” she huffed.
“What’s up with her?” I asked Skylar.
“Ignore her,” Skylar smiled, “She’s mean, there, take my bed.” Skylar’s bed was cool! It was neon green with flowers.
“Thanks,” I smiled.
“Hey, how old are you?” Skylar asked.
                                                          1
“Fourteen, why?”
“Cool! I’m thirteen but I’ll be fourteen next week.” Skylar exclaimed, “I can’t wait!”
“Great! We would have a party!” I said, “With balloons and all.”
“Thanks, but I don’t like parties. Last one I went; a kid slapped a cake into my face.” Skylar said.
“Wow. That’s funny.” I said, “How do you celebrate your birthday?”
“Well, I gobble a jar of ice cream can.” Skylar smiled.
We laughed, and we became friends.

                                                      CHAPTER 2

A bell rang, “Hey that’s the lunch bell. Are you hungry, Meghan?” Skylar said.
“Call me Meg, and yes.” I said. And we headed for the cafeteria.
Skylar picked up a hamburger, and putted it on her tray, “Do you like hamburgers?”
“No, I’m a vegetarian.” I said.
“Ohhh…” Skylar putted the burger back, and reached for a salad. And then she spotted a muffin, and exclaimed, “Muffins, Meg?”
“Sure,” I said, and reached for a chocolate-chip muffin. And I picked up a chocolate milk can.
“Oh boy, you really like chocolate.” Skylar grinned, “So do I.”
“Cool.”
One blonde girl pushed me out of the way. “Hey?” I said.
“Oh, I’m sorry, no geeks allowed.” The girl said, with two girls laughing along with her. The two girls were brunettes.
“Skylar, eating much again?” the blonde girl stared at Skylar’s tray.
Skylar stared at her tray, and putted back the muffin. “Back at you, Karen.” She said with her eyes twitched.
Karen, the blonde, gasped, and her ‘copycats’ gasped too. “That’s not funny, Skylar.” The one of the brunettes said.
“Well, it is funny to me, Paige.” Skylar said, heading to a table, and I followed her.
Skylar is funny, and I think she’ll make a good friend, I thought.
“So, where are you from, Meg?” Skylar asked, nibbling on a carrot stick, and blinking, waiting for my answer.
“New York.” I munched on my plain cheese pizza.
“So cool! I always wanted to go to New York! I’m from Florida. Lot of fun places there, yeah.” Skylar said, still nibbling on a second carrot stick. “Do you want a Starburst?” she offered me a red one.
                                                                     3
“Sure, but I don’t like the reds. Do you have the pink one?” I asked.
“Yeah,” she searched for a pink one and handed it to me.
“Thanks,” I said.

CHAPTER 3

“Do you want to play softball with my friends that I had last year?” Skylar asked.
“Sure,” I totally want to meet your friends,” I said.
“Well, follow me.” Skylar said.
“Okay,”
We arrived to the playground for the camp. There were three girls there, and two of them were short, and one was very tall, like 5 and half feet.
“Meghan, this is Brianna,” Skylar pointed to the tall girl, “And this is Avery and Miriam.”
“Let’s play softball!” Brianna shouted, and then felled, and Avery catches her, Skylar was laughing so hard that she wouldn’t breathe.
Miriam joins in the laughing, and poof, I had three new friends. Now, four friends in total. Maybe camp isn’t that bad.
When the day ended, Skylar was so tired, that she fell asleep during we was done playing softball, we tried to wake her up, but, she was tough. So we took each legs and arms and carried Skylar to our cabin. Skylar was light for Brianna, but she was heavy for the rest of us. Then, when Skylar was in bed, Miriam and Brianna headed for their cabin, Cabin Mohawk.
I woke first in the morning, I saw Madison showering. Then, I went into the cabin bathroom, and flushed the toilet, and Madison screamed, “HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!” and then Skylar woke up by the noise and saw Madison coming out of the shower, naked, screaming. Skylar laughed so hard and I grinned evilly. And then the counselor for Cabin Oneida came in, “What’s wrong?!” and then she saw Madison naked.
“Oh my god, are you crazy, Mrs. Taylor, get some clothes on!” the counselor said.
Madison looked at herself, and screamed, and went into the bathroom, and there was boys in outside, and they heard the screaming, so they went into the Cabin Oneida, and entered the bathroom, and saw Madison half naked, and gasped, and fainted, and one boy said she was pretty.
“AHH!!!!!!!!!” Madison yelled, shoving the boys out of the cabin, and opened the door and EVERYONE in the camp saw her naked.
And everyone laughed at her, and the director of the camp was disappointed and kicked her out of the camp due to inappropriateness.
Skylar and I high-fived because she was kicked, and we cheered, and yelled.
                                                      5
And the Mohawks came into our cabin, and asked, “What are you partying for?”
“Madison has been kicked out of Isola Bella!” we said at same time.
And we all cheered.
                                                     
                                              CHAPTER 4
Skylar stared at a guy during lunch, and she was drooling.
“Lovesick, Skys?” I laughed.
“What? Oh...yeah!” Skylar drooled on her ice cream.
“Ew…” I said.
“Sorry,” she laughed, and she gets a handful scoop of her ice cream.
Two weeks later of the summer camp, all of the campers sit around a great fire, and we told scary stories. And then we fell asleep, and the day after that, Madison was excused, and she may go back to Camp Isola Bella.
“What?!?” I yelled.
“Yes,” Madison said, “I’m here, sorry, friends, I am sorry.”
Yea right, like she had any friends. But, Madison was back! I tried to kill her, so I found a wood stick, and stabbed her, but it didn’t work, because the stick went through her. I fell down.
“Mwhaha!!” Madison yelled, “Now, now, Meghan, you have found out that I am a GHOST.”
“AHH!!” I yelled, and then I poured a bucket of honey on her. And she vanished.
Summer camp isn’t bad, it’s great! I’ve made four friends, and kicked out my summer camp enemy out, and I have Skylar. And I learned that honey makes ghosts dead.





                                                          THE END

5 comments:

  1. honey? btw i love skylar's bed because its neon green

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your story, so full of emotion, and comedy, and drama, I exactly love the part in Chapter 4!:) And anyways, I'll be posting two stories soon, "Summer of Fire" and "The Mystery of the wildcat" series, the one is almost finished, the summer of fire hasn't started yet but still on chapter two :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol honey makes ghosts dead! xD

    ReplyDelete