What does she want


It all began when I was at home alone and I was watching T.V when suddenly the lights went out. I was scared for a second, but then I didn't mind so I started reading my book that I had next to me. As I was reading, I saw a red light in the kitchen. When I went into the kitchen, I saw nothing so I went to my room and fell asleep, but in the middle of the night I woke up and found out that my parents were home. But thats not why I woke up, I heard a voice in the guest room so I went in there and saw a little girl sleeping on the bed! I got scared and screamed! In the middle of my scream, my parents came running in but the girl just disappeared! She was gone! My mom just told me to calm down and that maybe I just saw something, but I swear that there was a girl there!  To prove my point, the next day when my parents were at the airport to pick up my sister, I called my best friend Lina over. That night, our it was thunder storming and my sister's flight was delayed. Since the weather was so bad my parents had to stay in a hotel close to the airport. Me and Lina were watching Paranormal Activity, despite the ghostly happenings going on. We got scared in the middle of the movie and ran upstairs into my bedroom . After that, I didn't see her again for two years till yesterday! So this is what happened, I was at home in my room when some one rang the doorbell, since I was all the way upstairs I looked out my window and there was no one there. I thought I it was probably a teenager who did it for fun but I was wrong when I heard a scream in my backyard! I ran to my sisters room and looked outside her window. I saw a girl that looked just like the ghost girl but about five years older! This time she was holding a bone of some kind of animal and had her eyes closed, but the scary part is when she opened her eyes. She had a weird red glow in them! I called my parents and they told me that I was just imagining! So I locked my room door and stayed there for the rest of the day. While I was in my room, I got out my laptop and googled murders that may have occurred in my town. I looked through the first two pages and found nothing so I called Lina over and we went to the library. We asked the librarian if we could see the news archives. After thirty minutes of looking, we found a newspaper dated back to June 4th 1968. The headlines were "Murderer On The Run" It turned out that two sisters named Annie and Mary Smith were murdered next door. Annie was six years old and Mary was thirteen. Annie’s best friend Sarah Johnson lived in my house. The two girls loved to play with each other and always went to each other’s houses. But Sarah’s dad didn't like Annie. He told Annie that if she didn't stay away from Sarah he would kill her! Annie, being a playful little girl, thought that Mr. Johnson was just kidding, so she played with Sarah anyway. When Mr. Johnson found out, he sent Sarah to a boarding school. Annie did not know this so she went to the Johnson’s house and Mr. Johnson kindly invited her in. He told her to wait in the living room. When he came back five minutes later, he had a gun and shot Annie! Just when he was leaving to go hide Annie’s body, Mary walked in the door and saw what he had done. Mr. Johnson, not knowing what to do, shot Mary and hid both the bodies in the backyard. A missing report was filed for both the girls by their parents. Mr. Johnson sold the house to a wealthy man and moved to a different state. Three years later, they ordered a reconstruction on the house. While in the process of this, a worker found the bodies of the girls and reported it to the police station. They soon found Mr. Johnson and arrested him. The girls then had a proper funeral and were buried in a cemetery. Although they were gone, their souls remained in my house.

1 comment:

  1. Great story, what's the problem here, Souls remained her house? So what happened next? So exicted to read them :D

    ReplyDelete